Friday, May 16, 2008


Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's taken me awhile to update everything. I've been busy training and racing.Well my parents and I loaded up the van and are making our way to Sunset Ridge MX in Walnut,IL for an area qualifier for Loretta Lynn's. Tho I'm already qualified in this region I thought it would be good practice for my regional and for Hangtown in two weeks =] I'm very excited that I get test my new race bike that i have been patiently waiting for about a month now. It should be done by this next week and then I'll be able to test that sucker and then get off of it until practice at Hangtown :(! We still haven't decided if we're going to ship my bike or drive out there! my dad wants to drive, and my mom wants to fly so we're trying to find some happy medium and cheap shipping rates. ha ha if you've got any ideas please let me know ha ha! but I just wanted to give everyone an update on where I've been and what I'm doing now so until probably tomorrow I'll chat later!

Danielle

No comments: