Sunday, April 26, 2009

on the road again!

Hi everyone!
I just thought I would make a post on here while I was driving and give everyone an update on things going and what not. Well today is the day I've finally left and my dad and I are making our way to california! We plan on being there by tuesday so my dad can make his flight on wednesday to fly back to michigan. I'll be staying out there with a friend of mine riding and training for the first nationals! I've been preparing myself here at home but now I need the test out my race bike and suspension at these tracks ill be racing at. I'll be living out there for about a month and then ill drive to texas and race the third national of the season.

Last of all before I go, I'd like to thank everyone that donated for these first few races, and always my family for supporting me :)

I'll be updating daily so please keep checking back for updates about the trip!

Danielle #73

1 comment:

MX SIS said...

I'm so happy that all of this is finally coming true for you! This will be the best experience! Enjoy yourself & see as much as possible, but most of all ride your butt off & take it all in! I believe in you as well as so many others!!! I'll see you in a month or so! Love your big sis!