Monday, May 11, 2009

Train, Train, Train!


Hi Everyone-

I'm still out in California living the life, and trying to make all my career dreams come true! When you come to realize that this dream of yours is calling, you need to sit down and realize what you've been doing, and what things that you need to do to make them come true! I've been on a training program for a few years now, and now I'm sitting out in California right now riding with the best of the best out here! At a normal practice day, I've been riding with all the top pro riders! My Dream is only a finger tip reach away, this is my window of opportunity to make things happen! That's where all your training and if you've been doing your homework will come into play. Riding all of these tracks has helped me out so much, If i would have showed up on race day and expected to do well, i would of been in for a rude awakening! There is nothing like any of these tracks back in Michigan, so being able to train out here has been such a huge help!


Yesterday, I took the day to ride at our second stop of the national series in Sacramento,CA at Hangtown. The track was a cut down version of the national track but it definitely was different from anything that I've ever rode. I had a rough start at first but by the end of the day things started to connect and started laying down some pretty good laps. I think come race day things will definitely turn around , and i won't be so gun shy to let it hang out and get myself up on that podium and make everyone at home proud!!


I would just like to thank everyone that has made a donation to my racing fund, I really do appreciate everything! I'm a privateer and any little thing helps! and most of all my family for

supporting me through all of this! I love you guys and miss you as well!


See ya on SPEED- MAY 23rd



Danielle #73

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dani,
Hey! Your dad inspired the long addiction I had to motocross way back in the 80s-90s. Super cool to his daughter kickin' butt! I live out in LA and was hoping to see your dad and meet you while he was here but I work too much. Glen Helen is a killer track! I hope you are able to make the most of your stay a tear it up! All the best!!!!!
Peter Mervis