Sunday, May 24, 2009

Glen Helen Baby!


Hello Everyone-

So this day has finally come! I've been anticipating this day for a few weeks now. Today has been crazy busy. I really didn't have a moment to myself it was non stop all day. Even though the day didn't go as I planned I still finished and made it through injury free!


Going into today, I was planning on doing alot better seeing that I have been out here for about three weeks. Things happen and you have no control over. I crashed in both of my motos and had horrible starts! This week I'm going to have to do some homework and pull through next weekend at Hangtown! I wish that my dad was here to be with me on the line, I think today would of went alot smoother and had a good positive energy! I felt very nervous and had alot of things on my mind. Family and a good circle of people around you always is a must for success. I just want to thank everyone for all the support! I appreciate it so much and am very thankful to have everyone behind me. I don't want to let anyone down!


I'm very tired so I'm going to bed. I just wanted to say thanks again everyone!



Danielle #73

No comments: