Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On The Road Again!


Hi Everyone-


The time has come and I'm hitting the road running again. My parents and I will be making the 15 hour journey to Southwick,Massachusetts for the last two races of the Women's Pro Series. I'm really excited and can't wait to leave. Alot has happened in the last few weeks and now I'm just ready to leave and get the the track! I raced this track last year and did pretty well despite a few crashes so I'm hoping for good things this weekend! I just wanted to keep everyone updated and to be sure and watch the race online @ http://www.allisports.com/ I'll be updating all the way on my journey so please keep checking back!


Danielle


Also i wanted to give a shout out to my newest sponsor Team 131 in Traverse City We're in the process of designing some fresh new Tee's . Go Check Them Out @ Team131s.com

No comments: