Saturday, August 15, 2009

Down Time..


Hello Everyone-

It's been a little over a month since my last post so I thought I would drop by and fill everyone in on how the rest of my season has been going and whats in store for the next few weeks. Since my last race in Washougal,Washington I've had about a month off so its been really nice to just play ride and mess around at home. I don't have too many girlfriends at home to hang out with so I just spend time with my family. The past few weeks I've been doing some PR work and trying to get my name out there and inform people on whats been going on with my season so far. The Herald Times in Gaylord featured an article about me on the front page of the sports section. This next week The Weekly Express featured an article about me as well so I'm creating the buzz and everyone locally loves to hear about it. I see people telling me how proud they are and how great I've been doing and to keep up the good work. It keeps me motivated to do more and keep going and work on the the things i struggle with at the track. This is my JOB and like any other pro you have to work at it to become better!


In a few weeks my last two nationals are approaching and I'm hoping for a good showing! I've raced these tracks last year so I'm kind of excited to see how things go! This year both of my parents are coming with me so I'm excited my mom will be there to share and experience everything! For the last race my whole family is coming like it seems. a lot of my friends and family are going so its going to be good to share it with them as well.


As far as the last few races that I've been doing, I traveled to Lakewood,Colorado and Washougal ,Washington they both pretty much ended the same or had the same problems! I've been dealing with bike problems and just not getting a good start. For me not getting a good start just puts a bad attitude in my head and it just makes the whole moto hell for me to pick my way through the pack to finish in the mid pack. I would like to get a good start and be up where i belong up front. so lets just hope for a good showing at these last few rounds! hoping for top ten!!


well I'll be updating this more frequently because i got yelled at for not doing it sooo.. please keep checking back! :)



Danielle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have a question did u ever race at a track at foot hills colorado

luke muzyl